1 Install and Launch
- 1.1 OTA install
1.2 Long Launch Time
- 2.1 Memory during run
- 3.1 Invalid web access setup
3.2 Send/receive data
3.3 Network delays and loss of connection
3.4 Network connectivity – Airplane mode
- 4.1 Messaging auto start
4.2 Message queuing
4.3 Timed event expiry
4.4 Timed event expiry during suspend
4.5 Timed event expiry during application exit
- 5.1 Send
5.3 Incoming call
- 6.1 Memory card insertion
6.2 Memory card insertion and removal
6.3 Memory card screen behaviour
- 7.1 Readability
7.2 Read time
7.3 Screen repainting
7.5 Key layout ease of use
7.6 Application speed
7.7 Error messages
7.8 Function progress
7.9 Actions while rendering
7.10 Multiple display format handling
7.11 Differing screen sizes
7.12 Multiple format input handling
7.13 Accelerometer/motion sensor responses
7.14 Spelling errors
7.15 Technical text errors
- 8.1 Correct operation
8.2 Manual selection
8.3 Supported formats
8.4 International characters
- 9.1 Suspend/resume from main menu
9.2 Suspend while executing
9.4 Influence on terminal system features
9.5 Resource sharing - database
- 10.1 Application mute option
10.2 Settings statuses understandable
10.3 Settings do not impair application
10.4 Settings combinations
10.5 Saving settings
10.6 Specific functions
- 11.1 Help and about
11.2 Valid actions
- 12.1 Functionality sanity check
12.2 Application hidden features
- 13.1 Scrolling in menu
13.2 Selection key
13.3 Text field scrolling
13.5 Simultaneous key presses
13.6 Multi key presses
- 14.1 Device close
14.2 Device open
- 15.1 Application stability
15.2 Application behaviour after forced close
- 16.1 Save game state
16.2 Data deletion
16.3 Modify record
- 17.1 Encryption
- Passwords or other sensitive data are not stored in the device and are not echoed when entered into the Application, sensitive data is always protected by password.
- Application which uses passwords or other sensitive data.
- Application which does not use passwords or other sensitive data.
- 1. W ith passwords the desired approach is that the Application shows which character the user selected and then changes that to an asterisk (*).
2. If the user is explicitly asked for permission, a password can be stored to the device memory.
3. The objective of the test is to minimize the risk of access to sensitive information should the device be lost, by ensuring that no authentication
data can be re-used by simply re-opening the application
4. Once sensitive data has been entered, it should not be displayed in plain text anywhere in the application, however it is allowable to have no more than 25% of a sensitive value displayed in plain text (e.g. 4 of the 16 digits of a card number) where this assists the user to distinguish between multiple cards or accounts.
5. For the purpose of this test, personal contact details such as those recorded in the phonebook should not be regarded as sensitive. Bank / credit card account numbers, balances & access codes or passwords should be treated as sensitive and be protected from unrestricted access.
- 1. Launch the Application.
2. Go to the section where passwords or other sensitive data (such as credit card details) is input or displayed.
3. Input or read some sensitive data. Observe how the data are displayed on the screen.
4. Exit the Application.
5. Launch the Application.
6. Go to the place where sensitive data was inserted or read.
7. See if the data is still visible, or can be redisplayed without requiring a password at any point.
- 1. Entering a password or other sensitive data will not leave it in clear text if completion of the fields is interrupted but not exited.
2. Passwords, credit card details, or other sensitive data do not remain in clear text in the fields where they were previously entered, when the application is re-entered.
3. Sensitive personal data should always need entry of a password before it can be accessed.
Nội dung chi tiết: