Cty Nitceo đang cần tuyển 3 Senior QC có kinh nghiệm 3 năm trở lên.
Sơ lược về cty 1 số điểm: văn phòng đang build up toàn dân trẻ + già nhưng chơi và làm đều chất. Lương lậu + benefit khá good, process nhanh gọn lẹ
- Bachelor degree with a major in software development
- At least 3 years of experience in Manual / Automation Testing and manual test
- Design, develop and execute test automation frameworks and test automation suites for multi projects
- Analyze Business Requirements, create test plan & develops test cases, automation scripts and executes both manual and automated testing
- Write Test cases, Test Matrix, Testing Reports in relations to Agile methodology with a focus on Scrum Framework
- Web Application Performance Testing and Security Testing
- Experience in agile development process (Scrum, XP)
- Experience of Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Jira, Trello, Microsoft Teams, Asana, Confluence, etc.
- Experience of server and client operative system like, MAC OSX, Win8, Win 10, Windows Server 2012/2016 and MS SQL Server is beneficial
- Background in Manual and Automation Testing with GUI test , Selenium, Robot Framework or VS Coded UI is preferred
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python and compiled software languages such as Java, C#, .Net;
- Prior work experience with databases and SQL
- Must have experience working Test methods, with white box, black box, etc...
- Strong knowledge and ability to using test environments (e.g. Test automation, Test management system)
- Logical thinking required as engineers
- Demonstrated understanding of disciplined test methodologies and practices
- Having knowledge on Software and Testing process
- Familiarity with all aspects of testing including functional, regression and system testing
- Good command of English, both in written and oral communication
- Have a high sense of responsibility
- Good at presentation, report writing skills, communication skills, problem solving skills, analytical skills, attention to details
- Ability to work independently – self-directed as well in a team
- Aptitude to learn new technologies quickly
BENEFITS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
- Highly competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary with allowances (including allowance for employees with children under 03 years old), 13th month salary, and additional performance bonus for top performers, high public holiday bonuses, and birthday gift, employee service award up to $1,000 for employees with 3+ years.
- Attractive AON healthcare coverage including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code.
- Annual company summer vacation abroad and team-building package.
- Opportunities to work onsite for international projects in Sweden, Australia, UK, USA, etc.
- Everyday training opportunities: Pronunciation English classes, Business English Certificate, Project Management courses, soft skills training, Technical Exchange Forum, etc.
- English-speaking, international and professional work environment: working with expatriates from eight different countries, state of the art working space with a wonderful view over the city skyline, modern facilities include computer dual 23.5” screens running recent versions of Windows, Office, and Visual Studio.
- Western management style: professional, dynamic, open minded, creative, supportive, friendly, and encouraged for feedback.
- Company’s Management always communicate to all employees about Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities for employees.
- Employee and family are engaged and taken care by the company via Trade Union activities.
- Diversified social and charity activities often organized by NICEF - Niteco Charity Engagement Foundation to create opportunities for our young employees to raise funds and help people with difficulties in Vietnam.
- Physical care environment where you are taken care, feeling relaxed and enjoying lots of leisure activities clubs such like badminton, ping pong, football, dancing, etc.
Ai quan tâm muốn apply thì gửi CV cho mình nhé: firstname.lastname@example.org