You will be a crucial part of the success of our launch!
Please view the full detail job description at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FNk ... sp=sharing
- Salary: $500 - $1,100.
- Sick leave, maternity leave, vacation days
- Health insurance
- 13-month salary
- Performance Bonus
- 2 months of probation and then full-time
- Investigate existing software products and data domains.
- Collaborate with Product Owner to help define & manage requirements (document, mockup, design)
- Create test strategy composition and task estimation.
- Design and write test cases and checklist.
- Execute testing according to the checklist.
- Open issues to a bug tracking system.
- Manage sprint releases and milestone releases.
- Work closely with developer teams.
- Report the test result to the managers.
- Have more than 2 years of experience as a QA engineer.
- Have practical knowledge of manual testing techniques for both web and mobile apps, dealing with browsers under Windows OS/ MAC OS family
- Have the ability to design and write test cases, checklist, and regression tests.
- Be able to plan and estimate your own work with good precision, and track progress and hours spent/left.
- Be able to manage releases.
- Good at English communication.
- Independent and good at self-management.