- - Determining the project approach, staffing, responsibilities, and schedule;
- Defining team member roles and expectations, and ensuring timely feedback; ensuring that project resources receive any necessary training and are used effectively;
- Creation and management of project plans, risk mitigation plans, communication plans, resource requirements and all other project management-related documentation;
- Development and/or review of estimates and estimating assumptions for the project’s schedule and effort using established estimating models, best practices, and past experience;
- Managing relationships and coordinating work between different teams at different locations;
- Performing day-to-day management of all phases of the project including requirements gathering, design, development, test, and deployment;
- Managing the completion of deliverable;
- Coordinating all project activities with business owners/stakeholders and other support, technical infrastructure, and application teams; communicating frequently with executive leadership to provide project risk analysis, status, and analysis of requirements that might impact strategic direction;
- Collaborating closely with the business owners/stakeholders and technical teams to identify and document detailed requirements, process flows, and data sources; review and manage all changes to the requirements through a formally defined scope change process; measuring and monitor progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations; balancing scope, schedule, budget, quality, and risks.
- - Bachelor degree majored in software industry subject.
- At least 5 years experience in software testing and 3+ years experience in multiple testing projects management.
- Be able to develop project team members (e.g., skills, career, etc.) and conduct performance reviews; able to manage all aspects of the project, including providing overall guidance and direction, and overseeing financial management activities;
- Be able to document and communicate progress against plans, taking corrective action as necessary;
- Be able to review project deliverable for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards;
- Be able to manage client relationships and negotiate changes to commitments/requirements;
- Experience with formal Software Development Life Cycle and business analysis methodologies;
- Ability to work well with technical and non-technical resources;
- Able to take strategic direction from executive management and participate in strategic planning activities throughout the lifetime of the project;
- Be able to see tasks through to completion with minimal guidance.
- Expert at Fundamental Software Quality Assurance technique, tools, and ability to use management systems to track software defects. Strong software testing skills and experience in AQ Software.
- Excellent understanding of knowledge and methodologies of Project Management in a software testing environment Having practical experience in managing multiple testing projects (scope management, effort estimation, schedule/plan development, time management, communication, resource and risk managements)
- Organization skills, ability to track the progress of tasks scheduled. Ability to build up work-cycles, practice and apply closely. Be able to work under high pressure and multitask.
- Strong logical and critical thinking. Good analytical thinking and how to determine the root cause of the issue/problem, ability to give a good estimation.
- High responsibility, discipline and ability to work effectively in a project team environment/good teamwork.
- Excellent leadership skills including influencing people, problem-solving skills, people management and visioning.
- Excellent presentation skills (be able to facilitate complex meetings with clients
- People management skill
- Project management skill
- Communication skill
- Organization skill
- Negotiation skill
- Time management skill
- Report and planning
- Excellent communication skills including written English, verbal presentation and visual representation
Email to: email@example.com
1A Phan Xich Long St, ward 2, Phu Nhuan Dist., HCMC
LogiGear Vietnam (http://www.logigear.vn) is Vietnam’s World-Leading Software Testing Company; fully integrated with LogiGear US (http://www.logigear.com) providing global solutions for software testing and offers public and corporate software testing training programs worldwide through LogiGear University. We are leader in the integration of test automation, offshore resources and US project management for fast, cost-effective results. We have worked with hundreds of US companies from the Fortune 500 to early-stage startups.
Most uniquely, besides providing software testing and development services to our clients, we also invest in our resident research and development group who designs, develops and distributes world-class “Made-in-Vietnam” test automation tools to the international markets.
Quy mô công ty: 500-999