Tom and Jerry - In the dog house

Chuyên mục film hoạt hình Tom and Jerry, dành cho các bạn yêu thích thể loại film hoạt hình này.
tvn
Admin

Tom and Jerry - In the dog house

Post by tvn »

24qKK7Z-FMg

comeflywithme15
Hoc Tester

Re: Tom and Jerry - In the dog house

Post by comeflywithme15 »

Thank you so much ! So im pretty like it very much 1 I hope you guys can upload many of film about cartoon !
Spike The BullDog finishes blueprints of his dream dog house. He plans to build it and prepares tools and paint. As he finishes building the structure of the dream house he sees Tom and Jerry chasing each other around. As Spike watches Tom hit Jerry with tools, he shields his dream house but Tom accidentally causes Spike to land on and crush the dream house. When Tom sees Spike glare at him, he runs off, but Spike uses his foot to trap Tom and warns him:

"Wait a minute pussy cat! Ever since I was a pup I've wanted a little place of my owns! And I still wants it! But if one more thing shall happen to my little dream house...there's gonna be moider!!"

Tom is then thrown by Spike into a mailbox. Tom sees Jerry walking by and hides behind the corner of a hedge. He then chases Jerry to the dream house, but both dig under it. Tom ends up taking Spike on a wild-ride on his back by accident; Spike hits Tom's head with his hammer but this causes Tom to lose his balance and throw Spike onto his own dream house. Tom then flees, before Spike reacts. After Tom escapes, Spike then angrily drums his fingers.

Sometime later, Spike finishes building his dream house and prepares to paint it. Tom is still chasing Jerry about and Jerry plants a skate in Tom's path so that Tom will step on it; Tom slides into the dream house shoving it away. An unnoticing Spike grabs Tom's tail and paints it red until he notices who he is painting. When Tom flees, Spike chases him but is delayed by Tom using an ax to threaten his dream house. Tom then teases Spike by pinching Spike's nose like a noise-maker. Spike tries to attack but is delayed by the ax until the ax's blade falls off the handle. Before Spike can punish Tom, Tom whacks Spike in the head with the handle and runs off as a traced Spike falls over in pain...onto his dream house which shatters apart.

Tom flees behind the house, but sees Jerry hiding in a bush. When Jerry flees, Tom grabs a lawn-roller and chases after Jerry. Spike has finally finished his dream house but sees Tom rushing with the roller after Jerry towards the dream house. Spike holds up his hand to order Tom to stop, but Tom accidentally flattens Spike & the dream house into an arrow shape.

Tom chases Jerry into his mouse-hole and puts a stick of dynamite in the doorway; but Jerry lights it and throws it into Spike's dream house. When Tom tries to grab the dynamite from the dream house, he is stopped by an angry suspicious Spike who prepares to look inside. Tom tells him not to peek inside, but Spike refuses the warning and looks inside only to see the explosive, detonate, destroying the dream house and leaving Spike in a black-face sunflower appearance.

Tom sees Jerry hide in a power-pole and tries to use a fire-ax to chop the pole down. Spike finally has finished building his dream house but sees the pole falling towards it. To protect it, Spike grabs the house and brings it elsewhere, but nonetheless the power pole falls right onto it and crushes the dream house.

An annoyed Spike rebuilds his dream house on a tree branch, and adds a "Home Sweet Home" sign on it for extra beauty; but sees Tom chop down the tree at Jerry. Spike angrily mutters "Timber" as the tree topples over and crushes the dream house and throws up the "Home Sweet Home" sign.

Sometime later Tom & Jerry's battle has paused so that Spike can finally achieve peace and quiet in his home. Jerry is resting on Spike's dream house roof as Tom watches behind a fence through a hole. Tom tries to lasso Jerry but ends up lassoing the dream house, pulling it and Spike into the fences, crushing the dream house. Tom thinks Jerry is fighting and pulls Spike repeatedly into the fence using a fire-hydrant as strength; however Spike is pulled through the hole. Tom tries to flee, but Spike has had enough and grabs Tom's tail from the hole and pulls Tom back into the fences just as Tom did to him.

Spike and Jerry work together as partners to make and finish Spike's dream house for good with Tom acting as a slave, having to be whipped by the dog as Tom is forced to build the dream house, doing every single task at once.
For me, everything is my honor from your corporation !
For me, It’s so effective for things we can develope together. For example, i and you can contract than we go alone ! I hope so !
So thank you for sharing ! if you have any problem , you can contract me at website
http://sosachketoan.vn/cam-nang-doanh-n ... qua-1.html
or you can directly connect to my gmail: lengocaibang031205@gmail.com
Darling,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Return to “Tom and Jerry”