● Execute manual testing in Web and mobile applications.
● Report, track, and follow up the defects in Jira, defect tracking system
● Review new UI/UX design then identifying unclear or inconsistent items and Q&A to clarify these.
● Create Test Case, Test Scenarios and implement test.
● Communicate directly with team and developer team or Product Manager about issues or problem.
● Investigate defect reports from customer support and isolate their causes if need.
* Who are you?
● You are a RESPONSIBLE person who takes his/her promises to the hearts
● You are a GO-GETTER: you are unafraid to go beyond roles and titles to get great work done, able to spot what is missing, initiate solutions, and connect people naturally.
● You are PASSIONATE, CURIOUS and OPEN to candid feedbacks about your performance and seek any constructive real-time points as a great way to grow.
● You are a DOER who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment and demonstrate strong judgment and a solution-driven mindset. Multi-tasker, but with clear time management and prioritization skills.
● You LOVE DOING GOOD DEEDS to the society and people around you, being kind is your priority in general social context
● Bachelor degree in IT or related.
● At least 1 year experience in testing web or mobile application.
● Knowledge and experience in software testing and the testing process.
● Careful, detail oriented and methodical.
● Being familiar with testing cross-platform/browser web applications.
● Being familiar with Jira issue tracking system is a plus.
● Being familiar with MySQL is a plus.
CV gửi về firstname.lastname@example.org CC to email@example.com
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Tất cả các thông tin việc làm Tester tại Thành Phố Hồ Chí Minh
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Sr. Tester
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu 20 Jan, 2011 9:28 am